Thanks for your interest in being an subscriber to the White Ally Toolkit.
As a subscriber, you will have access to a number of services that we will continually update and expand so that they can function as booster shots to your journey as an ally.
These resources will include:
- Guidance about the Praxis groups (on-going learning communities) that has not been published yet
- Supplemental Video Content - that Praxis Groups can use to enhance their learning.
- Engagement lab – a place where ACT and subscribers will confer about guidance that is still being developing about new topics and experimental methods of engagement.
- Discussion threads - aimed at creating best practices for address specific statements
- Thanks for your interest, and we will meet you on the other side of Subscriber wall with many goodies for your ally journey.
There are two types of Subscribers:
Subscriber Praxis Groups ($75, includes Workbook for $24.95) have access to special Subscriber video content during and between meetings that enhance learning. ACT will also review meetings summaries and give additional written feedback.
Collaborator Praxis Groups ($150, includes workbook for $24.95) have access to Subscriber video content, and an ACT staff person will make a live electronic appearance (video conference or telephone during most meetings). In addition, the group leader can meet by telephone with ACT staff to make adjustments to the meeting plan as needs dictate.